All communications and materials in any electronic mail transmission are private & confidential and are the property of the intended recipient and/or Slapzilla & its affiliates. All email messages and any attached content is privileged and intended only for the use of the recipient(s) listed. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, post or copy any messages or any attachments. If you have received any email communication in error, please notify Slapzilla by return email to email@example.com and destroy all electronic messages immediately.
When submitting information on this site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, other required details. If you are a customer processing an order, Slapzilla may require the following information: your name, email address, credit card information, shipping address (for physical products). Your credit card information is only required for customers who do not have or use Paypal. You are solely responsible for the way your information is submitted and used.
- Slapzilla does not sell, trade, or transfer email addresses or any other Personally Identifiable Information.
- All credit card details shipping information is encrypted.
Slapzilla takes the privacy of its network and customers very seriously. We will only collect information in order to establish connections, clear customer orders and to provide updates via our e-mail subscription list (by user submitted request). We’ll never send unsolicited e-mails to any customers, and we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information to third-party companies or individuals for any reason whatsoever.
This site may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for the mailing list, surf the website, or use other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience for creative content and product releases.
- To improve website usability to better serve visitors and customer service requests.
- To run contests, promotions, surveys or develop other site features.
- To quickly process all order transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products, deals and services.
All payments are verified and secure. Your order details are secured and encrypted before they are cleared through the online store. Once the order is ready for processing, all downloads and items will be delivered and shipped accordingly.
Occasionally, this site might include or offer third-party products or services. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, is committed to respecting the privacy rights of visitors welcomes any feedback or issues about these sites.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Compile data about site traffic and interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- This site may also use trusted third party services that track this information on it’s behalf.
- It won’t affect the users experience.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days.
- We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
Our sites and apps are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given us information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.”
Learn more about COPPA here.
Also check out www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.