Artwork & Design Commissions

If you need high-quality graphic design or artwork for banners, albums, mixtapes, event flyers, advertisements or website design, please fill out our design request form. For the most frequently asked questions and answers about design commissions, please click here. You can also contact:

Music Supervisors, Directors, Etc

If you’re a Music Supervisor, Director, Film Producer or other representative seeking original music or instrumentals and you’d like to license our music for use in an upcoming film, television program or other commercial project, we recommend filling out our music licensing request form. You can also contact:

Sponsors/ Opportunities

If you’d like to discuss other opportunities regarding  Slapzilla™, please contact: